Raw_table_rows is used to present information about a single finding divided over multiple rows and tables. Each finding will be presented in a separate table. This content control do support 1/2-column layouts and you can design the table with all feature available in Microsoft Word.
Please note that we generally recommend using raw_table_rows_v2 instead of this content type since it is allows for more flexible design. Raw_table_rows is a bit easier to write SQL statements for since it does not require users to write title cells in the SQL statement.
Tutorial for custom designing
- Copy the template “Content control raw_table_rows.docx” (provided with NamicSoft) and rename it according to your needs
- Open the template file in Microsoft Word
- Redesign the table, accordingly to your requirements, using all formatting options available in Word
- Each row in the table can have one or two columns. If it has two columns, the first column will be treated as a title cell and the information in that cell will be kept. The second column (or first column in a one column layouy) will be treated a data cell and will therefore be populated with data by NamicSoft.
- All cells must have a content, in the example below the data cells are filled with the value DummyValue
- Write your SQLite statement in the SelectRows field
- Please note that the number of rows in the table must match the number of columns in the select statement
- Title cells can have any name. Note that only data cells and NOT title cells are included in SQLite statement
- Columns in the SQL statement must their NamicSoft field name, see the table here for all available NamicSoft field names