https://www.namicsoft.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/wp-namicsoft-logo-v2.png 0 0 michael https://www.namicsoft.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/wp-namicsoft-logo-v2.png michael2017-07-24 20:48:062017-07-30 21:14:01Raw_table_columns (content control)
The Raw_table_columns content control is used to present data about your scanning findings in a table. It does support an arbitrary number of columns and you can design your template with formatting, colors etc directly in Microsoft Word.
Tutorial for custom designing
- Copy the template “Content control raw_table_columns.docx” (provided with NamicSoft) and rename it according to your needs
- Open the template file in Microsoft Word
- Redesign the table, accordingly to your requirements, using all formatting options available in Word
- The table needs to have two rows, one header row followed by a data row. The data row will be repeated for each of your findings
- All cells must have a content, in the example below the data cells are filled with the value DummyValue
- Write your SQLite statement in the SelectRows field
- Please note that the number of columns in the table must match the number of columns in the select statement
- Note that the titles in the header row of the template can have any name. The columns in the select statement must be named according to their NamicSoft field name. See the table here for all available NamicSoft field names.